Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nap Attack and Why I've Been on the DL

Recently, I was attacked by the nap monster. Really, I should get an exterminator in here, 'cause it happens just about every day ;)
When I awoke, I was greeted by this image, above. Arwen loves taking naps. If you say, "Want to go lie down?" Or, "Want to have a nap?" No matter where she is, she'll stop whatever she's doing (even if she is already napping in the living room), and run to the bedroom. If she feels she isn't being followed, she will stop at the bedroom door and look back, just to make sure you're not lying to her, and actually are going to follow her to bed. Then she'll jump up (usually into my hubby's space), lay down (usually with her head on my hubby's pillow), let out a huge sigh and fall straight asleep. Scratches are optional, but greatly appreciated. By the time I wake up, she's graduated from curled-up sleep positions to full-on stretched out as far as she can positions, with the occasional on-the-back position, as evidenced above.
Just thought I'd share that with you :)
As for why I've been quiet lately... well, I've been switching medications for my thyroid and adrenal issues, as well as going off of some other meds, as I've been having some interesting-in-a-scary-way medical issues. I won't bore you with the details here, but it is stressing my body, which is in turn stressing my mind and making me less than productive as my mind and body struggle to come to some middle of the ground agreement on how the whole shebang should get along and work together (why can't we all just be friends and get along???).
So that's my story. I'm sorry I've been on the DL for a while, I'm going to try and at least post some photos of Arwen in between posting the artist features every Friday, so that, even if the photo-only posts don't have much content, at least there will be cute-funny photos for you to look at and start your day with :)
Have a great Thursday, see you tomorrow for another fabulous artist feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin