Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Little Inspiration, Because We All Need It Now and Again


I saw this today and I have to say, I needed it.
If you watch it, I think I'm in the "Waiting Place". Waiting to get well. Waiting for my next gluten free flour to come in. Waiting to get the energy to make a new piece of jewelry. I can't say I like it.
But I thought, as I watched, that at least I now know. I thought, as I watched, of the places I'll go, of the people I'll meet now that I know what I know. (A little Dr. Seuss got in me there, sorry).

I thought, as I watched, that I really needed the positive encouragement, and maybe you do too.

So here you are. With much care and love as only Dr. Seuss can give, and with a great reading by John Lithgow, though the audio isn't the best :)

3 comments:

  1. Boy did our Mom need positive encouragement today! Thanks!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was terrific; I just love Dr. Seuss! Sending you a big hug and lots of prayer, because I know just what you mean about playing that doggone waiting game sistafriend ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin