Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Favorites - Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians and Canadians at heart! To celebrate, I thought I would do this Friday's Favorites with a few of my favorite items from my fellow Canadian Etsy artists. Please make sure to visit their shops and send them a little Canada Day love :)
I love the fact that many of these items are one of a kind, and the others are made to order - you get something unique, beautiful, handmade and Canadian, pretty good...eh?
 I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, happy Canada Day!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Meghann:

    Thank you for the feature. Your blog is adorable. Happy Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, and Happy Canada Day!
    144 years old amazing.
    Thanks for featuring me.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Dianne for featuring my painting. Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day to you too, WillowTree :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle, you're very welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Canada Day! (Um, going for better late than never here ;o) I love the new look - you've been a busy little bee sistafriend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin