Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy International Women's Day!



To all of my fellow hardworking women out there, I say Thank You for being You! Here's a great link to a Google Event to celebrate our day. It is even virtual - you don't even have to step outside your door if you aren't able to make it in person! http://www.google.com/events/iwd2011/#tab1

Have a great day all my wonderful women :)


P.S. I am very, very sorry for my extended absence. I have been feeling pretty sick these last few months, but, good news is coming. I am on a new treatment that is helping and I hope to be much more active with all of you very soon. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers these last months and years, you have made more of a difference than you could ever know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin