Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's Treasures: Cleopatra's Finished! And More Treasuries!

It's Here! It's Here! The Cleopatra Bangle Bracelet is finally here and finished! It took over ten hours and 3000 teeny, tiny seed beads (each individually sewn into the next) but it is finished and FABULOUS! I used glass seed beads in shades of shiny dark lapis lazuli blue and golden amber to recapture the lost opulence of Cleopatra, once queen of Egypt.
This bracelet fits over hands with a circumference of 7-1/2 inches, and is now for sale on my Etsy store. This is ONE OF A KIND! I can't get these exact blue seed beads again so get it while you can. If you would like one in a different size, I can make a similar one for you, just contact me for details...
I also managed to get into 3 different treasuries, filled with other fabulous Etsy artists Click on the links to go and see more. Above is Handmade Holidays Part 2
The one above is Plurkers Unite, from one of my Plurk buddies (see my Plurk feed on the lower right of my blog for details).
This one is Festive Goodies, with more fabulous gift ideas.

Have a great Tuesday, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. The bracelet is fabulous Meghann! You are so talented!

    Congrats on the treasuries and thank you for including my bracelet in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you just the Queen of the Treasuries this week? Maybe it was Cleopatra's influence *grin*
    Congratulations - all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-HAHA! Too funny Jen, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin