Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sweet Saturday: A Few New Things


Copper Snowball Ring

I have been trying to redo my jewelry photos and lo and behold! I've found some things that weren't listed! They should be up and on the Etsy site soon...be sure to keep checking back to see the new goodies...
Lindsay's Caribbean Blue Ring

Mostly I have just found rings, like the one of a kind Lindsay's Caribbean Blue ring, made with a beautiful lamp work glass bead, inlaid with gold foil.
However, I do have some new earrings that I want to show you as well...
Carnelian Arrow Leaf Earrings

And here they are! Carnelian stones are hung from graceful Arrow Leaf shaped ear wires, hand forged from 14karat gold filled wire. Gold plate daisy beads hug the carnelian for a pair of beautiful earrings, perfect to go from day to night! I'll also have these available in sterling silver.
Copper Persuasion Pearl Ring

And back to rings! The Copper Persuasion ring is one of a kind. It is amazing how many rings you can have in a little bag and not realize it!
Copper Midnight Ring

The piece de resistance! The ring above is made with a gem grade cubic zirconium in midnight black to contrast nicely with the copper wire. It is one of a kind.

Have a great Saturday, I'm waiting for my camera battery to recharge so I can take more photos :-)

7 comments:

  1. All of your rings are beautiful and I love those earrings...so pretty! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I love that Caribbean Blue Ring especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that copper snowball ring! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love Lindsay's Caribbean Blue Ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all gorgeous rings! Good thing you found them! The earrings are pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rings are absolutely stunning! I especially like the copper midnight ring. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin