Friday, October 16, 2009

Fabulous Fall Treasury and Feature

I was so fortunate yesterday to grab a treasury and I simply must share it with you! I am so happy to showcase a few of my favorite Etsy artists and their great offerings for fall. Please do click on the link or the image to go to the treasury, where you can click each image to get an up close view of these great items at fantastic prices, and hey, why not start your holiday shopping while you're at it??

Also, I go an email this morning from AsTheCrackerHeadCrumbles, telling me that I was featured in their Sites To See on their blog! Please check that out to see my Celtic Earrings, and a few other great sites as well.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. what a great treasury!! I haven't managed to get one in months, but I haven't really been trying very hard either. LOL
    congrats on the feature!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin