Sunday, July 12, 2009

Soulful Sunday: A Few New Items!

~Jessica Copper Celtic Swirl Earrings A Favorite~

Sorry for the unplanned absence yesterday - we had some major thunderstorms rolling through all day and I couldn't really use the computer. We are all safe and sound, however and I am glad we got the rain - and the free show from Mother Nature - the lightning was amazing!

~Celtic Silver Awareness Cell FOB FibroAware~

I wanted to show you some new items in my Etsy shop today. Click on the images to go to the listings and read more about the individual items. I hope you like them!

~Bree FibroAware Amethyst and Silver Bracelet~

Remember to enter my monthly contest by adding your name and email to my monthly newsletter (You have to sign up for the newsletter first to be eligible to win!!), see the full contest details here.

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely items Meghann! Glad your storms are over for now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin