Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Treasured Tuesdays

I am so, so, SO sorry for the absence these last few days - I've not been feeling well, and I've been very busy, partly with a wonderful surprise that came from my friend Jen, from Epic Farms and WYSIWIGS on Etsy:
Ohhh! Let's see what it is, shall we?Woooo it is so pretty! I hardly want to wreck the paper (and look at the cute thank you tag!!), but I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the goodies to come!! Arwen, please help me open it :)Now that she has made sure everything is safe for me......Let's take out all of these goodies!!! First are the beautiful tags that Jen made me to order; the pink booklet tags, 2-sided Egg tags (with a rhinestone on one side - how cute is that??) and the 2 layer damask tags. She can make similar tags for you - great for gift-giving, thank you's and SO much more! These are going to be thank-you's for when people purchase from my store:
Next is the wonderful print of her horse, Shadow, with his security blanket (we've all felt like this before!), printed on paper made from stone:She also included some of her business cards for me to pass out to help support her newly 501(c) Charitable approved farm (FINALLY!):....But wait! What's all this???

Ohhh! a wonderful stamped horse card (available soon from her Epic Farms Store), a card with her folding origami on the front, and some garden-themed die cuts (available soon from her WYSIWIGS Store)!


AND one of her famous bookmarks (available from her Epic Farms Store), a handmade cross, and a beautiful horse charm, just like the one on her other horse bookmark (available from her Epic Farms Store)!!
Well, as usual, Jen has outdone herself and I am still grinning from ear-to-ear 4 days after getting the package! Please do visit her shops on Etsy and see even more beautiful items, where the proceeds go to her horse rescue farm (and did I mention Epic Farms is 501(c) approved?) You know it's a great place!

3 comments:

  1. What a great surprise! The picture of Shadow with his security blanket is wonderful - and I really like the new business cards (cool shop name too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Being busy is great...not feeling well isn't. We hope you're better now.

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am feeling a bit better thanks, it is like that with fibromyalgia - some days are good, some days aren't, but I try to keep smiling :D
    -Jen helps :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin