Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweet Saturday

~Strawberry Cupcakes from Ottawa Cupcakery~

Sure, we're all on diets this time of year, and sure, I am allergic to 80% of the foods on the planet, but let's face it: if we have to have a deal-breaker, it's go big or go home. I say CUPCAKES! The Ottawa Cupcakery, located in (where else) Ottawa, is one of those sure-fire places that will allow you to ruin your diet for a day or two and not care a single jot (hey, what's an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill anyway - just watch House on TV and it flies by!). In fact, you'll want more, more, more! Honestly, look at them! I picked my favorite, strawberry cupcakes, but they have many, many types to choose from. I suggest a visit to this sweet shop on Etsy to find out more. Be prepared to drool.....
Meghann
P.S. there are new items in my Etsy store, and the SUPER 50% off sale is still going strong!
Don't forget to enter the

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That picture looks good enough to eat (and I'm not usually a cupcake fan!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fabulous! I love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin