Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet Saturday - A Bracelet Fit for A Queen!

I made this bracelet yesterday after having a bit of a vision. If I had been asleep I would have called it a dream, but I was sitting doing something completely different and it just flashed into my head. I used large, 8mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls in 'natural white' and smaller, 4mm Swarovski Crystal Pearls in 'rosaline pink' and spaced them with sterling silver beads. I attached them with silver plated marquise connectors for a multi strand look, and then made an 'S' clasp with sterling silver wire that I hand formed and lightly hammered. I made a bead link to dangle from the clasp for a little extra luxury - it also makes the clasp look fancy so that the bracelet can be worn with the clasp on top or underneath. This is soft as silk and has a good weight to it - you feel it on, but it isn't too heavy. This will be a prefect gift for Valentine's Day or a special treat for any day - you'll feel like a queen wearing it, whether it's with a fancy dress or a pair of jeans.
This will be for sale shortly on my Etsy site - first come, first served! I only had enough large pearls for one of these, so until I order more, this is it!
Meghann

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin