Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweet Saturday: a Beautiful, Sugary Bracelet

~Sugar and Ice, This Bracelet is So Nice!~

I made this bracelet yesterday after having the inspiration come from absolutely nowhere. Well, actually, I was watching "Marie Antoinette" with Kirsten Dunst and thought that I needed to make something girly, fun, and gorgeous!
I used rosaline pink Swarovski pearls and sterling silver beads and strung them on memory wire to get this layered effect without a lot of weight. Even better, there is no clasp to fiddle with - you just wind it on your wrist to fit you, and unwind it to take it off. It will fit almost any size due to it's Slinky-similarity and is light as a feather, yet looks like you have layered some beautiful bangles together. I think I just might need to order some more memory wire and Swarovski pearls to make a few more!
This will be for sale shortly on my Etsy store, please visit :)
My SUPER 50% OFF SALE is still on, maybe you can get you and your Valentine something sweet and affordable - or get a smart head-start on next year's Christmas shopping?
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin