Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Charity Section in the Etsy Store!

I want to introduce you to something new and very special in my Etsy Store: I now have a Charity Promo Items section devoted to items donating a dollar amount to a specific charity! I will still be donating 10% of the total sales of all other items to the Charity of the Month, but this way I will be able to donate money to different charities at once and be able to give them more than a few cents at a time :)
I have items that will donate money to Fibromyalgia Awareness charities, as well as items donating money to last month's Charity of the Month, Epic Farms in Alabama.
I do hope you'll check out the store and help support these valuable causes. And while you're there, don't forget to check out the SUPER 50% OFF SALE! These items are going fast so hurry!
Also, don't forget to enter the January contest of the month to try and win a beautiful prize - see the post from January 3 for details.
See you tomorrow!
Meghann

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH Meghann for your wonderful kindness and generosity. Your jewelry is absolutely beautiful, and I consider myself very blessed to have 'met' you.

    Horsey hugs and happy thoughts from Jen and the rest of the herd at Epic Farms :o)
    Http://www.EpicFarms.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin