Friday, January 16, 2009

Fabulous Friday....Almost

I promised you all a picture of Brennan wearing the scarf that I spent 4 days knitting, but he didn't like the picture I took as he was running out the door. As such, I had to promise (!) to blur out his face, roflol.
It would have been much more fabulous had I been able to show his face as the colour of the scarf is so wonderful with his skin tone. However, you can see a bit of the scarf, which I am happy about!
As the cold snap shows no signs of stopping I am now starting a little crocheted amigurumi bear. I'll let you know how that turns out!
Meghann

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha - that blur is funny! The scarf looks great though - can't believe you finished it so quickly!

    Still cold and windy here too - it's difficult. It's supposed to get a little warmer this weekend - wishing for warmer weather for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf looks wonderful! I love the color! As for the blur, it's kind of freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice scarf Meghann - shame about the face!! ;o)
    I'm in the middle of knitting a scarf that has a hood attached - I'll share pics when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin