Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Merry Christmas!

I had to do it. She was so cute and trying to get my attention that I just HAD to try and get a photo with her in a Santa hat under the tree. It mostly worked! She is looking a little unhappy, but she is still very cute and I am Thankful that I get to share the photo with you!
I am also thankful it is Christmas (what a great coincidence that Thankful Thursday landed on Christmas!!), so that I can see my family, spend time with my husband and dog. I am thankful to all my friends and e-friends for being so great! Thank you to everyone who reads this blog, and thank you to everyone who has a blog that I read - you are great entertainment and I hope you keep on for a long time to come!
I wish you, your family, friends and paws a safe, happy and healthy Christmas and New Year!
Merry Christmas!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin