Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sweet Saturday - the FIRST of Many!

This is the first of many 'Sweet Saturday' posts where I will stop talking about myself (thank goodness) and post about other people's work I find pretty, sweet and and cute - you know, stuff that warms your heart :-)
The hats above are from Loopy4Ewe, a seller on Etsy and a fellow member of the Capital Crafters Etsy Street Team. Recently, my sister in law had a baby and my husband and I wanted to get something nice for her and the baby. Although I can crochet, I wasn't too confident in my abilities to make a hat look like a hat, so we dropped by Loopy4Ewe's Etsy shop as I had heard that she was selling hats all over the place. Needless to say her shop has many delightful things, and I could have spent all my money (as well as my husband's!) in there. We decided, however, on her custom flapper hats. They are beautiful, affordable and come in many colors. We got one for my sister in law, and a matching one for the baby and all I can say is WOW! They were finished quickly, were shipped even faster, and looked just like the photos on the website, it was AMAZING! They both loved their gifts, by the way, and wear their new matching hats everywhere together, so thank you Loopy4Ewe, you made gift-giving so easy and stylish!

In other news, I have more items listed in the 50% off section of my Etsy Store (like these sterling silver earrings for just $10!!), so go check it out! There are lots of great deals to be had :-)
That's all for now!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin