Friday, December 26, 2008

Fabulous Friday

~So Sleepy!~

Today's Fabulous Friday is brought to you by... SLEEP! Yes, glorious, wonderful, restful sleep. I've been so go-go-go the last month that I almost forgot I could sleep (well, that and the Fibromyalgia causes insomnia so it was a double-whammy!). Today we slept. Had lunch. Napped. Had dinner. Sat on the couch and watched TV. Went to bed early (or I will go to bed early - we haven't hit that yet). The dog was knackered. Pure tuckered out by Christmas at my parents' house yesterday. All that attention and turkey from grandmom sure got to her! I don't normally allow 'human food' to e given to my animals, but plain turkey and plain veggies are ok, and grandmom knows this so every few minutes I'd hear, "Shhhh don't tell your mom!" and then I'd hear Arwen munching and licking her lips. Lucky dog! Eating is hard work so she sure needed her naps today :)
We had a great Christmas. sure, the gifts were great (fabulous actually!), with me getting some great books and DVD's, plus a fabulous gift certificate to my favorite gardening store, but it was seeing family again and visiting, catching up and laughing. My mom also does a fabulous table spread with lots of veggies and fruits, cheeses and homemade crackers, and dinner is always divine with her stuffing and turkey so tender you don't ever need a knife. More veggies, followed by the yummy shortbread and fudge that I made ended the evening wonderfully. All in all, it was a FABULOUS Christmas and I am exhausted!

Reminders: the SUPER 50% off sale is still on and more items have been added to the sale!
Also, there are only a few more days to enter the December Monthly Blog contest. It is free to enter and you could win a great prize!
That's all for now, I'm going to have a FABULOUS rest!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin