Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Sale Promotions!

~A Beautiful, One of a Kind Lampwork Glass and Copper Wire Ring~

Well we are 2 days into our mega (Meghann?) sale and I thought I would also do some other secret, blog-only discounts!
Here it goes:
When you purchase your BOGO 25% off items, get a ring (ANY ring) as a third item for an extra $2 off! For three items, we are talking some BIG, Beautiful discounts, and it is only available to people who read this blog! Enter "BLOG SALE" in the notes to seller during checkout and I'll refund your additional discount!
Any questions? Let me know!
Don't forget to enter the blog contest for November to try and win a beautiful ring!
Meghann

1 comment:

  1. What a unique and lovely ring! I hope you have many sales!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin