Friday, October 17, 2008

Time for Photographs Already!

I realized something this morning: my business is "Little Studio Photography and Jewellery", and yet, I haven't posted about my photographs in, oh, I don't know how long!
I have some framed photos on my Etsy store, but I haven't listed any prints for sale - until now!!
Here is one of my all-time favorites: my "Backlit Bleeding Hearts". I took this several years ago, and I still love it more every time I see it. This particular version is in 5x7, though I will have several 4x6's to list, and I can always have a large size custom printed if you ask me. I think it looks best in 11x14 in a 16x20 frame - the impact is just too stunning. However, in the interests of keeping things easily mailed, and less expensive, these smaller prints are still just as beautiful. Great for framing to fill that empty spot in your wall, and a wonderful, inexpensive gift, these are going to go quickly so get them while you can! Obviously, the actual print does not have white borders or the copyright notice on it - but I had to mention it. :-)
Don't forget about my October Blog Contest! Sign up now and you might win a pair of earrings! See the top post for details!
Enjoy!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin