Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Charity of the Month is a Winner!

~The Bracelet with the Brooch in the Center~

Well, as I posted in an earlier post from this month, the Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is the Charity of the Month. Instead of getting 10% of the total sales, I am donating a framed photo, as well as this beautiful bracelet and brooch set. The lamp work glass beads were made by glass artist Louise Ingram of Fireseed, and I put the pieces together with 14karat gold filled wire and findings, Swarovski crystals, and gold plated beads and jump rings. This piece will be part of the sanctuary's fund raising auction in November. For more information, visit their website: http://www.rideauwildlife.org/home.
I hope you like this piece, and keep checking back for more beautiful, affordable items for sale on my Etsy Store!
Don't forget about our contest - see the main blog page for details.
Meghann

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin