Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Little Bit of Sparkle


~....Love It!!~

I made this using one of the lamp work glass pendants that Louise Ingram of Fireseed made for me last month and wow do I ever love it! She made the pendant and four spacer beads with her wonderful lamp work glass skills, adding silver in them to give them a beautiful organic look. This is so pretty that I wanted to keep it for myself, but, alas, it must go to a home that will love it and let it see lots of people so it can be admired as it should be. I found some beautiful striated jasper stones to go with the pendant and spaced them with sterling silver beads to bring out the silver in the pendant. A sterling silver toggle clasp finishes the necklace off with style. This is One of A Kind so get it while it lasts! It is now for sale on my Etsy Jewellery Store.....okay.....GO!
;-)
Meghann

2 comments:

  1. The jasper stones work so perfectly with these beads Meghann! I'm proud to be part of your creation ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pendant as well as the necklace are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin