Friday, October 10, 2008

Broach the Subject of....Brooches!

~These Earrings Will Shortly Be Available on Fireseed's Etsy Store~
~Brooch Number 1~
~Brooch Number 2~

I haven't made brooches in a while and a few people who shall remain nameless (MOM!!) have been giving me grief over it. So, armed with a few of Fireseed's beautiful beads, some gold wire and Swarovski crystals, I went to work. These are the beautiful results! I love doing freestyle brooches, though I do have some more ideas for Celtic-styled and less freestyle pieces. Now that I've made these - one will be going on My Etsy Store, and one will be going on Fireseed's Etsy Store as these are collaborative pieces - I think I really should make some more. Now I just need more beautiful beads...*ahem*.... calling Louise!! ;)
That is all for now, I may be less active over the Thanksgiving weekend, so stay safe, have fun, and be thankful! We are all so blessed!
Meghann

1 comment:

  1. Those earrings MIGHT be on my Etsy store soon... if they don't find their way to my ears first!

    Thank you Meghann! Can't wait to get my hands on these pieces ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin