Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That...


~New Interchangeable Earrings Together, Top and Apart, Below~

I have wanted to list these for a while now as they have been sitting on my work desk for about 3 weeks or so, but I never seemed to get around to it. I wasn't sure if people would go for it or not. Then I spoke with my friend Louise (of Fireseed fame) and she asked me if I made ear wires/earrings that were removable. I am taking that as a sign that maybe some other people would be interested too, so here we go! I made these sterling silver ear wires so that while you wear them, the bead dangle unit (here with pearls, Swarovski crystals and silver beads) cannot come off. You have to take the ear wire out of your ear to be able to remove the bead unit. This makes it so much more safe so you aren't nearly as likely to lose the dangle part! I'll be listing these today, as well as a few other dangle units so you can mix and match. Check it out! www.littlestudiojewels.etsy.com
I'm also working on a few other things (when am I not!) so I'll keep you updated as those come to fruition.
Have a great one!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin