Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tell Time in Style!




~Super-Cool Sterling Silver Celtic Spiral Watch~

I bought some watch faces a while back and had absolutely NO idea what to make of them. they are simple, and I wanted to make them pop. I see all these watches with beaded bands, and can't help but think I'd break all the little beads with one fell swoop of my hand (as I often seem to do). Into my head the other day comes the idea to do something Celtic and make it of wire. So spirals of wire it had to be, but how to make it pop? And how to make sure it goes with everything? Black and crystal of course! Black firepolish glass beads and Swarovski crystals are inserted into the spiral links to make it that much more special. And, can you believe it, there are almost 3 FEET of wire in this baby!! I LOOOVE it! It's feminine with a bit of an edge. It goes with everything, and it is AFFORDABLE!!! $37.95, AMAZING!!
This will soon be for sale on my Etsy store at http://www.littlestudiojewels.etsy.com
I hope you check it out!
That's all for now, I have more jewellery to create!!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin