Friday, August 15, 2008

New Store on Etsy!

Well I am proud to say that in addition to my website at www.littlestudio.ca I now have a store on Etsy.com!
You can find my store at http://www.littlestudiojewels.etsy.com or you can go to Etsy.com and enter the name LittleStudioJewels
There you'll find affordable items not available for sale on the website. Although I'm trying to keep up with the website, the Etsy store allows me to spend less time on the computer and more time with my jewellery. I'll keep the website up and add to it, but the Etsy store is going to be my focus for the next while. I have a few new pieces coming together now that I am very excited about, so I do hope you'll go to my Etsy store to see them!
That's all for now, thanks so much for visiting!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin