Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bookmarks and Bracelets and Rings - Oh My!

~A Few of the Items I Made This Week~

Well, this has been a busy week: I made the items you see above (plus a few more), as well as stocked my Etsy store with a few others from my website; I also got a few more reference books to inspire me to make some new pieces (keep checking back - they are going to floor you!); plus I made my best friend Stephanie a beautiful bracelet that I will have to make again to show you - it's gorgeous!
I made some great simple rings with sterling silver wire and Czech glass beads, as well as similar ones in gold filled wire. I also made a beautiful spiral ring with amber and Czech glass in 14karat gold filled wire. I made a nice bracelet with memory wire and rhodonite stones with agate and Czech glass beads. I also made a stunning bookmark with a gold plate bookmark, and beautiful patterns of Czech glass beads in lilac, gold and natural pink, and leaves of green. I made so much more, but I don't want to ruin the surprise!
I have so much more to show you, but I have to get these new rings, bracelets, earrings, a cell fob and a bookmark on the Etsy site tomorrow. Check it out! These are high quality pieces at great deals!
Have a great day,
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin