Sunday, August 31, 2008

Beautiful Bracelet for a Beautiful Person

~My Best Friend's New Bracelet~

My best friend Stephanie came over last night and had an idea - she wanted a bracelet. But not just any bracelet, a beautiful, red, chunky, multi strand bracelet that she could wear to an upcoming party. We played around with some beads, and this is what we came up with. I love having Stephanie over - we always design such cool stuff because she has such incredible taste and is always up with the styles. This bracelet is made with Czech glass rectangle and fire polish beads, Czech glass seed beads, silver plated beads, reducers and spacers, and a sterling silver lobster clasp. I love this bracelet so much, I got on my suppliers' websites and ordered more supplies to make a few of these in different colour schemes! When the supplies do arrive, I'll have these made in a jiffy (I may have to keep one though, lol). Keep checking back here and on the Etsy site, I'll let you know when they are available - you'll have to act fast, because these will go fast.
As always, I have more jewellery posted on the Etsy site, so be sure to check it out for some really good deals!
Take care, happy drooling over my jewellery,
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin