Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fibromyalgia Awareness Jewellery 3

~Fibromyalgia Awareness Jewellery~
~Sterling Silver, Amethyst, Swarovski Pearl and Swarovski Crystal Necklace~

I think what I love about this jewellery is that people don't necessarily know right away that it is a piece of awareness jewellery, or what illness in particular it is bringing awareness to. The great thing is that it encourages conversation. People will ask what the piece is about, and you get to tell them, and explain the illness. It is a great way to start a conversation and educate people on the disease. I think that is very positive. I am sick, but I have great jewellery because of it - there is a silver lining to every cloud!
I LOVE this necklace! Its made of sterling silver beads, a custom sterling silver clasp, real amethyst nuggets and smooth amethyst chips, as well as Swarovski crystal pearls and Swarovski crystals. I wanted this to look good with a pair of your favourite jeans, or a fancy evening dress.
I love how it starts out as a simple necklace and then transforms with a beautiful multi-drop pendant with more amethysts, crystals, and sterling silver beads swinging and catching every bit of light. A beautiful sterling silver awareness charm is suspended from the center dangle.
The necklace is about 16 inches long, with the 3 inch dangle.
This is a beautiful, sparkly piece that will make you feel special and make any occasion even more special!
This will be available for sale on the website shortly at www.littlestudio.ca
I'll have more jewellery soon - this line has really inspired me!
Take care,
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin