Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy Busy!

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been pretty sick and planning all sorts of stuff for you!
I'm working on a few projects, including 'diet beads', Fibromyalgia Awareness jewellery, and jewellery lessons! That's right, I will be posting lessons on how to make everything from basic eye loops to wire-wrapped pendants that you'll be able to download and use to make your own creations. Some lessons will be free, others will be yours for an affordable, nominal fee. All projects will be fun and informative and have photos for you to follow along with the written tutorials. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to learn.
Also in the works is a set of lessons that I will (hopefully) be teaching in the fall at Rideau School of Art/The Bead Store located in Kemptville, Ontario! I'm so excited. These classes will be focused on wire working and will be only once per month, with different projects each time!
That's all for now, I'll keep you updated on my progress with these new projects very shortly.
Happy creating!
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin