Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blue Glass with Gold Foil and Firepolish Bracelet

~Blue Glass Beads with Gold Foil, Czech Firepolish beads and Gold-Filled Bracelet~


So here is the bracelet I promised you in the Gold Spiral, Blue Glass and Swarovski Crystal Necklace page. I used the same blue glass beads (though I didn't put spirals of gold wire on each bead as they would catch too easily on things) and capped them with gold-plated daisy spacers and round beads, and spaced them with Czech Firepolish glass beads in "Topaz" to really bring out the sparkling gold foil in the blue beads. I then finished it with a 14karat gold-filled toggle clasp for security and style. I made it about 7-3/4" long so it has some movement on the wrist, but I can adjust it if need be. This is a really fun, stylish and summery piece - it evokes sun, sand and surf all in one, and does it with such class.

This bracelet is now available for sale on the website at: www.littlestudio.ca

I have just created some great rings, which I'll try and get on here soon too!

Happy drooling!

Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin